Air Conditioner System Tune-Up
Air Conditioner Maintenance & Tune-Ups in Louisville
Regularly scheduled maintenance checkups for your air conditioner can help prevent significant repairs. Neglecting your air conditioning system may lead to reduced performance, increased likelihood of breakdowns, and a shorter overall lifespan.
An annual system check by Maeser is the best way to keep your air conditioner working well and fix issues before they become costly emergencies. We go far beyond the standard system check at Maeser. We also look for any problems that could result in costly breakdowns during peak usage like those hot summer months. This gives you peace of mind that your air conditioner will operate safely and effectively throughout the summer.
What’s included in an air conditioner maintenance checkup?
- Inspection of the overall HVAC system components. (Ductwork, air filters, electrical controls, burner assembly, heat exchanger, coils, capacitors, safety controls, pressure switches, float switches and overflow)
- Inspection of the blower motor and wheel (please note this does not include pulling the blower motor/wheel assembly)
- Check amp draw on motors and systems and visually inspect the ignition system.
- Check for gas leaks, condensation on the drain and pump
- Check thermostat operation while ensuring the temperature rises within the manufacturer’s recommended range and monitor a full heat cycle.
- Verify that airflow is up to standard
- Help ensure safety by doing a check of carbon monoxide levels.
- Inspect humidifier pad and flue piping (if applicable)
Our technicians are committed to treating your property, home, and you respectfully. To protect your home, we use drop cloths and cover their shoes. Rest assured that all our workers undergo background checks, so you can feel secure about who is in your home.
With over 40 years of experience serving the Louisville Metro area, we are equipped to handle everything from simple repairs to extensive installations and ductwork. When you spot the yellow duck on the side of our service truck, you can trust that prompt, high-quality service is coming.