Residential Zoning Systems can offer Maximum Comfort
Do you have rooms in your home that are cooler or warmer than others? Or maybe you have rooms in your home that you wish were different temperatures at different times, depending on their use? By installing a home zoning system, you will have full control over your home’s ventilation and comfort. Our zoning system divides your home’s ductwork into set zones that can be controlled independently, for heating and/or air conditioning. Zoning your home will also decrease your energy usage thus, decreasing your heating and cooling bills. Choosing to zone your home means no longer heating or cooling that extra bedroom nobody uses or being able to turn down the temperature in the living room, dining room and kitchen while still heating your bedrooms at night. Home zoning opens up an entire realm of energy and money savings, which you will see in the first year after installation.
Maeser can help you zone your home in a manner that best fits your home’s heating and cooling system and your lifestyle. Click here to make an appointment online today or call us at 502-266-6545.
The Maeser Difference!
- Fast, Same-Day ServiceFixed to your satisfaction in hours, not days
- Emergency Service AvailableFor any of your emergency or non-emergency service needs
- Caring Licensed TechniciansWe treat your home like our own
- You're in Good HandsBackground-checked and drug-tested employees
- Guaranteed Customer SatisfactionWe're not happy until you're happy