Because Maeser is an approved contractor for MSD, we work with them on these two programs to ensure that you, your family and the community are protected.
Geothermal systems are “the most energy-efficient, environmentally clean and cost-effective space conditioning systems available today,” according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Geothermal systems take advantage of the earth’s constant temperature, approximately 55 degrees, to heat and cool a home. By tapping this steady flow of heat from the earth in the winter, and displacing heat in the earth in the summer, a geothermal heat pump can save homeowners 40 to 70 percent in heating costs and 30 to 50 percent in cooling costs compared to conventional systems. Geothermal heating and cooling systems not only save money on energy bills but also help create a better world. Through the use of sustainable energy sources, the warmth of the earth by the sun, they conserve our planet’s non-renewable reserves of fossil fuels.
• Can cut energy consumption by 20-50%
• Can save up to 50% on your water-heating bill
• Loop Piping carries up to a 50 year warranty
• No outdoor unit to have stolen or vandalized
• Quiet operation
• One of the most efficient residential heating and cooling systems available today
• Investment recouped in only a few years
• Energy savings usually exceeds cost of the system
• Low carbon footprint
• Heat pump often lasts over 20 years or more since it is indoors and out of the weather
Maeser Home Comfort Consultants are the experts on installing geothermal systems for your new or existing home in the Louisville, Kentucky area. Click here to make an appointment online today or call us at 502-519-9750.