Louisville Emergency Furnace Repair
It’s one of those freezing winter nights in the Louisville area when the cold rain turns to snow as the temperature drops. You wake up in the middle of the night and find out that your furnace has stopped working. Your house is freezing and getting colder by the minute. No heat . . . now what do you do? You need emergency furnace repair! Call Maeser anytime, day or night. We know that a broken furnace is an emergency that can’t wait.
Emergency home heating repair service
When you call Maeser a highly skilled heating technician will arrive at your home quickly ready to fix your heating system fast, whether it’s a gas furnace or electric heater. We repair all brands of furnaces, including Carrier, Lennox, Bryant, American Standard, Goodman and more.
You’ll know the exact price before work begins
We provide you with the repair options and exact price before work begins. Once repairs are completed and the heat is on, the technician will completely clean the work area.
- Install, Repair and service of all brands
- Heating and cooling system maintenance
- Precision Tune ups and cleanings
- Duct and vent repair and installation
- Indoor air quality systems
- Electronic air filters
- Digital thermostats
- Zone control comfort systems
- Maintenance agreements
As always – emergency repair services are available – for just ducky quality fast – give us a call!
Is your system well maintained?
We offer manufacturer recommended heating and cooling system maintenance and tune ups. Keeping your system well maintained could save you a lot of time, energy and money in repairs. Learn More>
Want to Save 15% on heating and cooling repairs?
If you’d like to save 15% on your heating and air repairs you might want to consider our Carefree Maintenance Partnership Plan. Learn More>
The Maeser Difference!
- Fast, Same-Day ServiceFixed to your satisfaction in hours, not days
- Emergency Service AvailableFor any of your emergency or non-emergency plumbing services in Louisville KY
- Caring Licensed TechniciansWe treat your home like our own
- You're in Good HandsBackground-checked and drug-tested employees
- Guaranteed Customer SatisfactionWe're not happy until you're happy