Louisville Furnace Tune Up & Maintenance
Your unit requires a furnace tune up and routine maintenance to keep it running its best, just like your car. Just like your car your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Without regular servicing, heating and cooling systems waste energy and are more likely to break down.
With a comprehensive annual Precision Furnace Tune Up from Maeser you can prevent the inconvenience and expense of a furnace breakdown. A neglected furnace can cost you money in lost efficiency, breakdowns and a shorter lifespan of your heating system.
At Maeser, we go way beyond the basic heating system check. We also check for any malfunctions that can cause costly breakdowns during peak use. This arrangement will give you the peace of mind knowing your furnace is operating safely and efficiently all winter long.
A Maeser Precision Heating & Cooling System Tune Up and Cleaning includes the following:
- Clean air filters.
- Inspect indoor coil and clean accessible.
- Clean drain line and or condensate pump.
- Inspect secondary drain line and clean.
- Inspect thermostat.
- Inspect electrical connections and tighten if needed.
- Adjust and clean blower components.
- Lubricate motors.
- Check voltages and amp draws.
- Check amp draws on each strip heater and operation of each.
- Check breakers and fuses.
- Inspect and test safety controls.
- Inspect duct work.
- Check for proper temperature rise and or drop across indoor coil.
- Evaluate starting capabilities.
- Inspect outdoor coil and clean if needed.
- Check for proper refrigerant charge.
- Inspect for proper reversing valve operation.
- Check defrost time and adjust if needed.
- Check defrost cycle.
- Monitor A/C cycle and or heat cycle.
- Best of all, an annual furnace tune up can pay for itself by reducing your energy bill.
Our emergency heating services include:
- Heating and cooling system repairs and maintenance
- Installation and service of all types and brands
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal systems
- Commercial roof top units
- Hybrid heating systems
- Preventive Maintenance
- Precision Tune ups and cleanings
- Duct and vent repair and installation
- Indoor air quality systems
- Electronic air filters
- Digital thermostats
- Zone control comfort systems
- Maintenance agreements
- Emergency Service
The Maeser Difference!
- Fast, Same-Day ServiceFixed to your satisfaction in hours, not days
- Emergency Service AvailableFor any of your emergency or non-emergency service needs
- Caring Licensed TechniciansWe treat your home like our own
- You're in Good HandsBackground-checked and drug-tested employees
- Guaranteed Customer SatisfactionWe're not happy until you're happy