Call us or Book Your
Precision Tune-Up online today!
1. Clean air filters.
2. Inspect indoor coil and clean accessible.
3. Clean drain line and or condensate pump.
4. Inspect secondary drain line and clean.
5. Inspect thermostat.
6. Inspect electrical connections and tighten if needed.
7. Adjust and clean blower components.
8. Lubricate motors.
9. Check voltages and amp draws.
10. Check amp draws on each strip heater and operation of each.
11. Check breakers and fuses.
12. Inspect and test safety controls.
13. Inspect duct work.
14. Check for proper temperature rise and or drop across indoor coil.
15. Evaluate starting capabilities.
16. Inspect outdoor coil and clean if needed.
17. Check for proper refrigerant charge, use superheat and subcool method.
18. Inspect for proper reversing valve operation.
19. Check defrost time and adjust if needed.
20. Check defrost cycle.
21. Monitor A/C cycle and or heat cycle.