Garbage Disposal Repair & Replacement in Louisville
Whether you need garbage disposal repair or installation, Maeser can help. A garbage disposal is an essential kitchen appliance in most homes today. While most kitchen sink disposers can handle almost any kind of food waste, they are not indestructible. When a fork, bone or other object jams the impeller or shredding ring, the disposal will stop running. Worn impellers on older disposals can become ineffective, increasing the risk of drain clogs.
When you need garbage disposal repair or replacement in the Louisville area, call Maeser. We can repair and service all kinds of kitchen sink disposals including, Insinkerator, Waste King and Badger. We arrive on time with the tools and expertise to repair your disposal quickly. You will know the exact cost of repairs before work begins and the work area will be thoroughly cleaned when the work is completed.
When it’s time for a new garbage disposal, call Maeser. We install the industry leading disposals by Insinkerator. Or, have us professionally install the disposal that you have purchased. Either way, we stand behind our plumbing installation and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You can keep your kitchen garbage disposal running smoothly by following these simple tips.
- Turn on the tap before, during and 15 seconds after running the disposer.
- Use only cold water when running the disposer.
- Do not fill the grinding chamber with waste and turn on the disposal. Add waste in small amounts.
- Avoid grease and fat which can clog the drain line.
- If your disposal is clogged, don’t use harsh drain cleaning chemicals to try to unclog the unit. Chemicals can damage the mechanical parts, shortening the life of the disposal.
- A lemon or orange can work as a natural deodorizer.