Simpsonville Air Conditioner Repairs
Losing your AC in the middle of summer can set you back physically and in your wallet. Let us support you during this time and provide you with AC repairs. At Maeser, we’re beyond qualified to handle any AC issue you may have. Our Licensed Technicians and Certified Apprentices obtain quality training and education that goes well beyond the state requirements.
With this much AC service experience, we also know those mechanical breakdowns are never convenient, which is why we extend 24/7/365 Emergency Air Conditioner Repairs in Simpsonville. This means no matter the time of the day, you can schedule the needed service for your AC repairs.
A/C Replacement Simpsonville GA
Regardless if you’re shopping for a new air conditioner or upgrading to a higher efficiency cooling system, we can help. At Maeser, our advisors are trained to help you find the best cooling option to keep you from sweating.
AC units and duct systems are not all alike. You can rest assured that your Maeser technician is trained to handle any type of air conditioning installation, including these:
- Central air conditioning installation
- Spit-duct and mini-duct AC installation
- Evaporative cooler and swamp cooler installation
- Window and wall unit AC installation
After the unit is installed, we’ll ensure it’s connected to your thermostat and that everything operates correctly. We are trained to work with smart thermostats and smart home systems that use technology to control HVAC systems. Don’t worry if you’re still using a manual system, that works for us, too.
Maeser in Simpsonville can replace and repair all significant producers of HVAC systems. These include Amana, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and Rheem. In the end, if you have it, we can work on it.
Simpsonville Heating Repairs
At Maeser, we are trained to handle any heating repairs for your home or business. A heater that is stable and effective is essential for a comfortable household throughout the colder months. Making sure your heater is running correctly is key to maintaining energy costs. It’s comforting to know that your home will stay warm all season long!
With help from the heater repair experts at Maeser in Simpsonville, you can keep your heater running better than ever throughout the cold seasons that are coming. When your heating breaks, all you need to do is give us a call.
Your heater suddenly stops working, and it’s 20 degrees outside? We’re ready to mend your heater so that you don’t have to sleep another night in the cold. Our service in Simpsonville is available at any hour with 24-hour Emergency Heating Service. No matter the situation, give us a call. Maeser can replace and repair all significant producers of HVAC systems. These include Amana, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and Rheem. In the end, if you have it, we can work on it.
New Heating System
Heater broken? If your heater is not operating, it’s time to consider your two options: replace or repair. Regardless of replacing or repairing your aging heating system, we advise that homeowners analyze five key questions:
- Is the heater working at any capacity?
- Does it seem dangerous?
- When did you get your furnace? Typically, furnaces should last 15 to 20 years.
- Will it cost more to repair and maintain?
- Would your energy bills go down?
It’s necessary to consider the cost of repair when considering heater repair. At Maeser in Simpsonville, we suggest thoroughly weighing the cost of repair to the cost of installing a new unit. Don’t forget to factor in the long-term cost savings of installing a more modern, more energy-efficient model.
In the end, regardless if you’re shopping for a completely new heating system, upgrading to a higher performance heating system, or replacing an exhausted furnace, we can support your decision. At Maeser, our Comfort Advisors are professionally qualified to help you find the most desirable heating option to keep you comfortable. Maeser can replace and repair all significant producers of HVAC systems. These include Amana, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and Rheem. In the end, if you have it, we can work on it.
Learn more about our heating replacement services.
Best in Simpsonville
Here Maeser, we are proud to say we are the only certified drug-free and felony-free HVAC company in Simpsonville. We think we’re the best in Simpsonville, and your air conditioning and heating systems won’t fix themselves—that’s why our proficient service professionals are here to get the job done. We don’t hire just any technicians. We hire AC / heating professionals that are continuously trained on the most advanced technologies, systems, and most prominent brands, guaranteeing we are equipped to fix the problem correctly and efficiently.
30-Point Safety Inspection
Planning routine system inspections are a critical part of maintaining a healthy cooling system. A comprehensive cooling system inspection helps guarantee that your system is functioning correctly and operating efficiently. A professional cooling system check can support with catching any minute issues with your AC before they become significant dilemmas or breakdowns.
At Maeser, we provide a comprehensive 30-Point System Check and Safety Inspection. Our Licensed Technicians in Simpsonville obtain quality training and knowledge that goes multiple times beyond the state specifications. When providing your cooling system check, you can trust our team, knowing they have been duly trained on all ac uses. During your Check and Safety Inspection, our technicians will inspect all cooling processes, system guards, and indoor air quality parts to give you a comprehensive analysis. Our Check and Safety Inspection is designed to provide you with comfort, knowing your air conditioner is fully equipped to handle the intense summer heat and keep your family cool!
24-Hour Air-Conditioning Repair
At Maeser, we’re on call 24/7 in Simpsonville to deliver air conditioner repair when you require it most. We only charge by the project, not by the hour, with no overtime charge. We will explain all the options available before starting repairs so you can decide what’s best for you. Our air conditioner repair specialists are licensed and insured, and we guarantee our work is done correctly the first time around. Since we service and repair all brands, you can put your full trust in us to professionally perform your AC repair.
Air Duct Cleaning
Your ducts hold millions of seen and unseen contaminants and particles into the air every day. Traditional indoor air pollutants can cause health concerns and even home structural problems. Conventional indoor air pollutants include radon, molds, pet dander, pollen, lead dust, and asbestos. These are all threats to a person’s health. Poor indoor air quality can cause:
- Dry eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Lung cancer.
Aside from health concerns, poor indoor air quality can also result in structural rot in the walls, window condensation, peeling paint, back-drafting appliances, damp floors, musty odors, and mold growth. Regulating the source of pollutants and appropriate ventilation can help indoor air quality.
Since your duct system becomes dirtier with time and use, air duct cleaning is a vital service for improving and sustaining your indoor clean air quality. Maeser’s HVAC experts in Simpsonville understand the importance of thorough and routine air duct cleaning services. Put our local specialists to work on sustaining your home or business air ducts today!
Our Duct Cleaning Process
We are committed to each house in Simpsonville, receiving the same level of service. To do that, we have a comprehensive service plan when cleaning the ducts that each of our employees follows. The program is as follows:
- A system inspection
- Precise cleaning of your whole air duct
- Cleaning of duct surfaces in combination with vacuum cleaning
- Clean any dirt left behind through working
- Sealing and re-insulating of any access holes
Giving your home with this level of clean air can prevent numerous airborne illnesses. Your family will notice the difference, and your lungs will be grateful as well.
Learn more about our air duct cleaning services.
Air Duct Installation & Replacement
When you’re building your family home, adding a new room, or renovating an outdated structure, the AC ductwork is an imperative, but challenging step. We at Maeser in Simpsonville may be biased, but we highly advise that you hire a professional builder to install ductwork for you. If you’re not enthusiastic about doing the heavy lifting, we’re happy to help!
What can cause air duct errors?
Duct errors are common and are easily avoidable if installed by professionals. Some of the most common mistakes are:
- Inadequate planning. The ductwork plan in connection to the location of the AC equipment should be strategically drafted out to avoid routes that are too long that make an AC unit work harder to push air to the right spaces.
- Sharp bends. Forcing air ducts into tight spaces in your home’s framework can restrict the airflow through your ducts. Make sure the duct has enough space.
- Poor sealing. Poorly installing seals within sections of your ductwork can lead to air leaks. Two things can happen here: it can limit the amount of air that can pass through, or it can bring in air from the outside and decrease the effectiveness of temperature control.
- Poor placement. If your duct is placed in close vicinity to an outside wall that is weakly insulated, the cold air from outside the home can affect the canal itself. This leads to a drop in the heat of the space that the duct is filtering the air.
- Improper sizing. Various factors should be weighed when measuring materials, including the type of AC system your home is using, the load conditions, and the position of the ducts. Failure to appropriately plan and measure your materials is a significant misstep in the duct installation process.
- Forgetting the returns. An AC ductwork system should come with enough return vents to pull air back into the system to manage temperature comfort.
Learn more about our air duct repair and replacement services.
Fiberglass insulation of blow-in or batt offers excellent insulation versatility and is the most affordable of the insulation options. Homeowners in Simpsonville may even qualify for rebates on fiberglass insulation installations through local programs. Please contact us for additional information.
Our professional fiberglass installation services ensure consistent and level coverage throughout your attic to optimize insulation performance. We install only high-quality, formaldehyde-free, non-combustible fiberglass insulation. When combined with attic floor air-sealing, fiberglass can be a very cost-effective way to reduce your heating and cooling costs.
Generator Installation Simpsonville
Power outages can happen for numerous reasons. These power outages can create some unforeseen consequences such as:
- Loss of temperature control
- Loss of airflow
- Stress on the unit
With a generator installed, you’ll never lose your air or your comfort. Maeser can help prepare your home by installing a whole-home backup power generator. There’s never a convenient time to lose your power, so possessing a backup generator to provide power to your home can be essential. By calling on Maeser, you can be confident you have a highly qualified repairman in your home working to provide a safe, functional, and comfortable atmosphere for you and your family.
Superior Indoor Air quality
Your indoor air averages a higher level of pollutants than outdoor air. Proper indoor air treatment is an integral part of keeping a healthy home. At Maeser in Simpsonville, we know that everyone should breathe clean air, which is why we offer numerous indoor air quality products to suit your needs.
- Filters – The primary function of an air filter is to catch the dust, dirt, debris, allergens, and other contaminants in your air. Once these contaminants are out of the air, you’re breathing cleaner air. We offer filters to suit your household needs. One of our filters even removes airborne particles down to 1.8 microns and are 500% more effective than typical fiberglass filters.
- AirRanger Electronic Air Cleaner – Its electronically enhanced media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners.
- Air Scrubber Plus – Did you know that 80% of germs, bacteria, and viruses in your home are transmitted by the surfaces that you touch? Air Scrubber Plus is state of the art in clean air technology. It actively removes odors, purifies your home’s air and surfaces simultaneously.
- UVC Lamps – Our Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamps are designed as whole-home systems that install directly into your heating and air conditioning ductwork.
- Duct Cleaning – The cleanliness of your system’s ductwork is a crucial piece of maintaining healthy airflow in your home. Your ductwork becomes a home for dust, mold, and other allergens if they are not inspected.
- Humidification – A balanced level of humidity in your home year-round plays a critical role in keeping you healthy and comfortable.
Learn more about our indoor air quality services.
Tired of fumbling with your thermostat to get the right temperature? Our HVAC experts in Simpsonville understand the importance of selecting a thermostat that meets your home’s needs. We provide two types of thermostats: Programmable and Non-programmable. Regardless of what you require, your local Maeser technician can help you understand all your options and professionally install your new thermostat, and even help you program it for optimal efficiency and comfort.
With a programmable thermostat, you can program the settings to match your unique lifestyle. Personalized comfort also means maximized energy savings. Other benefits to programmable thermostats include:
- Quality performance highlighting a streamlined design
- User-friendly menu-driven design
- Conveniently programmable
- Savings of up to 33% on annual HVAC costs
Non-programmable thermostats are great for regulating room temperature to a set point and are available with both digital and non-digital displays. Benefits of non-programmable thermostats are:
- Easy to use
- Attractive and accurate
- Consistent: just set it, and forget it
Top Air Conditioning brands
We supply the top air conditioning brands around. We do this to ensure that our customers have the highest quality of supplies available to them. We don’t want you to have to replace your AC unit after just a year because of poor craftsmanship. We want you to have the quality HVAC unit your home needs from day one. Maeser in Simpsonville can replace and repair all significant producers of HVAC systems. These include Amana, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and Rheem. In the end, if you have it, we can work on it.
At Maeser in Simpsonville, we want to keep our customers in the loop concerning the cost of our services. That is why we offer transparent, honest pricing so that you know exactly what you are paying for and are never overcharged. We keep you updated all along the way, ensuring you have comfort and confidence in the air conditioning and heating services we perform.
We want to make sure all our Simpsonville customers have access to high-quality HVAC services. To support this endeavor, we supply reasonable financing options so that your family can have access to comfort, no matter your financial situation.
Learn more about our HVAC service financing options.
Excellent Customer Service Simpsonville
When you call to schedule your repair, you will always talk to a live person. We only hire locally trained customer service representatives in our Call Center, so you’ll never have to deal with an automated message.
Once you schedule your repair, we’ll send you a notification when your technician is 30 minutes away. We know your time is valuable, so with our notification system, you’ll know exactly when we’re on our way – no more waiting around all day.
An Awarded HVAC Company
At Maeser, we strive to serve you with a safe, professional, and courteous attitude. All of our Simpsonville employees are screened as drug-free and are required to pass a comprehensive national background check before hiring. As a professional HVAC service company, we are also certified as an A+ company with the BBB.
Read our HVAC reviews.