Collection of Personal Information
Maeser Master Services may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, such as newsletters, or contacting Maeser Master Services, including your name, email address and phone number.
- Any other information that you choose to share with Maeser Master Services.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How We Use Your Information
Maeser Master Services may use your personal information to:
- Respond to inquiries you send us.
- Send occasional marketing materials.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Maeser Master Services may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We will not sell, lease or rent your personal information to a third party unless necessary by law.
Securing Your Data
Maeser Master Services takes reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Maeser Master Services
- PHONE: 502-266-6544
- EMAIL: email@example.com
The Maeser Difference!
- Fast, Same-Day ServiceFixed to your satisfaction in hours, not days
- Emergency Service AvailableFor any of your emergency or non-emergency service needs
- Caring Licensed TechniciansWe treat your home like our own
- You're in Good HandsBackground-checked and drug-tested employees
- Guaranteed Customer SatisfactionWe're not happy until you're happy